Tuesday 12 February 2013

Sasha Doll UK Loves

 Well today I have been taking lots of pics of the latest adoptees arriving looking for new homes and these are just a few who caught my eye, they have that something special about them that I like lol . First we have a very pretty 69 Sidepart
                                                     Then a little waif Sharp Nose boy
                                                     A cute early 70s Gregor Fair
                                                         A Gently played with Velvet
                                                    A 74/74 Caleb with fab eye paint
                                                      And a really cute Late 70s Caleb

There full details are on my website .  Hope you enjoy them

2 comments:

  1. I'm on my way to have a look now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Gotz sharp nosed lad. Can see him as a super younger brother to Fritz and Niklaus!

    ReplyDelete